Coda Apocalypse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Early Autumn
Weather
Temperatures are steadily dropping into the low 70s as daylight hours shrink and night is extended; appropriate attire is necessary in this comfortable weather, light jackets will guard you from the autumnal chill. The damp, cool weather is prone to getting you sick.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Battery Park
The Factions I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm by Capre Noctem

» Times Square
The Factions I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm by Capre Noctem

» Frankie Fletcher | Male
The Factions I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:19 am by Frankie Fletcher

» Paxton 'Pax' Gray || Bandit
The Factions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Blake Grey -Male- Freedom
The Factions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:51 am by Grayson Spencer

» Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner
The Factions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Inactivity
The Factions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:48 am by Grayson Spencer

» Navaya Lynn | Female | Freedom
The Factions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:59 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Amber Zedyna~ Female~ Mercenary~
The Factions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:26 pm by Grayson Spencer

The Factions

Go down

The Factions Empty The Factions

Post by Grayson Spencer Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Loners / Neutral Survivors
Nomadic, semi-unified groups of survivors that retains complications with the Military and openly oppose the Bandits, otherwise their main concern is themselves. Loners are often recruited by various factions, most typically Mercenaries, despite their slight troubles with them. Many are exhausted of being extorted and harassed by the Bandits and have engaged in war with the enemy faction. These survivors are amicable but, aren't too hasty to lend their aid.

The Mercenaries
A private military force that operate separately from the government. They are professional soldiers that are hired for missions such as retrieval, assassinations and to be bodyguards. Of course, for the right price; Mercs are extremely greedy and always demand something in return for their services, making them usually neutral toward other factions because they are a source of income, unless said factions interfere with their operations. They are employed by many different factions and are split into various squads that serve different goals underneath the leadership of a powerful tyrant; some groups are hostile.

The Bandits
Raiders and marauders alike, ranging from petty thugs to organized crime syndicates; Everyone treats them with marginal contempt for their nefarious endeavors of robbing and exploiting honest survivors. Most Bandits are unorganized and leaderless; only a few known leaders and camps remain, still rather chaotic with underlings always attempting to overthrow the previous leader. Their unit quantity is mediocre and their equipment cheap and shoddy; because of this they've adapted a guerilla style of warfare, ambushing small unsuspecting coalitions with extensive numbers by camping in areas just off the normal path.

The Military [Government]
The U.S. government had supposedly induced the apocalypse during a kriegspiel, a secret experiment conducted on the unknowing public to study how prepared they were for an actual bioterrorist assault. Soldiers still tied with the government allegedly enforce the "Shoot-on-sight" rule when coming across solitary survivors. In an ironic twist, because of major corruption within their ranks, they conduct horrible attacks on meek groups to keep their reputation and are hostile to all factions. The faction is not open to outside parties.

Freedom
A collection of anarchists, daredevils and other survivors who operate hand-in-hand with the Mercenaries to exploit the Military, while illegally black marketing quality artifacts and weapons to smaller groups and, even, other larger factions. While the Mercs produce the bounty, Freedom survivors take the challenge of transporting the merchandise, most times solitary, high conscious of the vulnerability and risking being killed in the process. Some Freedom members are said to successfully transit the product, but other times the deal falls short and fights ensue.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

https://codarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum